Thursday, February 15, 2007

last few days

Hey all,

Yes I know time for an entry Heather :P

Well since Tuesday...no wait Monday I have had family staying. On Monday night my brother and his gf stayed the night as they needed to catch the ferry 8am Tuesday morning to go to Dunedin for study again!! They turned up bout 4.30, found the place easy too which was good. They were good and hardley heard from them. I let them watch tele on our 50", I think they were like wow as not used to it lol. Scott had to start work at 6am instead of 7am so woke them up on his way out. They left at 6.15 to give them enough time since they had to be there by 7am or something!

Tuesday night. My ma and pa (from the naki) and my nana (from levin) arrived bout 10pm. I was so tired waiting up for them. Dad came down for work so thought he would bring my mummy and nana along to see the place.
Wednesday I let my mum and nana have the car while i was at work so they could go and do their thing and visit nanas friend. Dad went into central for work and stayed in a hotel work puts him in. We had a yummy bbq that night (valentines) and mum made some yummy salad to go with:) I even cooked on the bbq I didnt mind. Had lots left over so James had a feed when he got home :P
Thursday was my mummys birthday. I had already given her a pressie when in taranaki. She got a dvd (slilent hill, good scarey horror, and cause she just got a dvd player for xmas), and a magnet to put on her fridge something bout the house tidy cant remember. Before they left thursday at bout 4.30 I gave mum an extra pressie. some perfume that I had been keeping for someone (used cuple of times) Its from nurtimetics and its nice as, ive got one that was released afer the one i gave mum. she was happy as i think. its in a nice small bottle so you can fit in handbag!
Thursday night we were kinda like yay house back to normal again. it was nice having them stay though but you know how ya like ya own space and stuff.
Im so glad it is friday, im absolutley stuffed! feel like a zombie eyes trying to stay open. prob doent help the glass of wine im drinking (trying to get rid of the bottle shhh hehe left over from v day bbq)
Im very much looking forward to my sleep in and weekend. Its been a good week though. Job is still going well :)
Not sure what we are up to yet. Scotts nana is ment to be in Welly so I think we were hoping to go and have lunch with her and her friend tommrow!

Well i should think bout dinner i guess.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Lol, your week has been busy! It's nice to see family, you're so lucky they all travel to see you!

I like reading about your week, though I'd prefer it in more regular entries...hint hint! :P

Shandi said...

~~yeh its cool. since we live a bit further away they are going to try and make an effort to visit.
~~yess i will try best miss :P how bout every two days that be ok? lol

Heather said...

Lol, that'd be awesome! No one writes enough to keep me entertained when I sit at my computer each night lol.