Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New hair at work...

Brr it turned out cold today, very very windy. What a mission to get the washing in when got home. Was going to go for a walk but flagged it have rushed around lots this avo and cleanned up a bit so thats me lol.
Thankies for the hair comments. Scotts reaction was "oh my god"(which I took in a bad way) when Iwalked in. I was like "thanks" lol. James was like "holy you look so differnt" lol
Scott later admitted i looked very hot with curly hair *wink wink* :D
Curls had kinda gone by morning i wet my hair and left it down for work. Everyone was like "cool you got your hair down", i was like "no i got it cut it was longer". lol
All the kids looked at me twice and had a few say it was nice. The lil 7 and half month old I look after couldnt stop staring. When he figured out it was me he gave me a big as smile :)
heres a pic without the curls. Its a bit messy due to the wind and im in my blah work uniform still hehe....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe that's a cheeky lil smile

Heather said...

Its still pretty. I think it is to do with the shade of blonde, it sorta gleams.

I am so tired this afternoon and wonder how on earth you cope with going to work all day with tonnes of little kiddies lol.

Shandi said...

~~Stace hehe yeh smile just ended up that way.
~~Yeh i dunno how i do it either lol. Im stuffed today totally. Like my body feels all achy and sore. Early night again lol

Shandi said...

~~oh and heather i take a berocca lik e in the morn lol keeps me going then but like after lunch im like shatterd!!