Saturday, April 07, 2007

Nice laxing easter

Well Im actually enjoying just sitting at home and laxing out this easter instead of travelling anywhere. I dont mind that I have to help Scott out with things. I think he appreciates it lots and is been cute saying lots how he loves me and how im such a good gf :) I kinda wasnt this morning though. I was standing by him and lost my footing somehow which made me fall right into his sore side and broken collar bone. OUCH. I felt so bad and his instant reaction was to punch me in the arm lol so i felt a pain too lol but not as much as he would have.
His arm has been a lil tender today from when he woke up and he hates the sling but i insist he wear it most of the time.He is going to be so bored for next two weeks off work :( poor boy. At least im home in the afternoon from work to help him out and keep him company.

Yesterday we saw a friend and went and got a kebab for lunch then hung out and watched a movie on the disney channel hehe and then the second duce biggilow movie on skymovies. She is really cool, our new friend and was all concerned when she heard Scott had his accident.
Later before dinner i helped James move our new (but second hand) couch and chairs up from the garage. So good to have more furniture even if it does smell kinda old and is dated back from prob the 60/70's lol.

Today I havent done much at all either. Got the washing done since it was a nice day and finished watching the series of 'Dexter' i have on the computer. Its a cool programme about a guy who works for the police as a blood splatter analyst but then by night he kills people who have killed people themselves. Its very good. I then cleanned out my fishes home which they are all happy about hehe. Spent some time watching things on discovery etc and ended up dozing on the couch lol.
Tonight we are having nachos for dinner yummy. im hungry already...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing Easter break! I've been tidying my room lol. I'm down to the little bits and pieces that dont really have a home so they're piled on my bed atm lol.

Shandi said...

~~ooo tidying up like that can be fun when you find things you forgot you had!!