Saturday, April 21, 2007

relaxing weekend

~~relaxing weekend and a bit broke :( got all my cleanning done friday yay. had to get up early morn sat to get my warrent done. so was at james's work at 8am :S very very cold so got a starbucks coffee mmm.
~~cleanned my fishes home which they love. must take photos of the mushrooms n stuff we have sometime. ended up having an avo nap since got up so early and cause a mate was coming to watch a movie.
Mate posponed :( but will catch up tues night since its a day off on wed :)
~~today chilled again. scott and I watched the previews on sky box office. some looked cool so we went to the vid shop and joined up and got couple of dvds which we have for three days.
one is called monster house which we watched. its an animated movie quite cool. the other is the ant bully another animated one. we are going to watch that later on with dinner.
yum dinner tonight is roast chicken :)
poo for mondays tommrow:( ahh well at least its a short week. scott goes back to work tommorw hope hes not too sore as he has been this weekend especially today.
k i better go check my chicken.... later

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yum for roast chicken! I cant do it here coz they only eat breast meat. I love drumsticks best. I do buy a honey macadamia chicken roll roast coz they mostly use breast meat in that.

I think I saw ant bully last time I was in NZ and was so shocked at the prices of dvd hire! We get four new release dvds for $10 here and over there it was like $9 for one at Video Ezy!

Shandi said...

~~we joined up with civic vid where we get two new relases for $10 too otherwise recent releases $5 but we got one free since we just joined. they have good deals that happen in the week too by the looks!