Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Melting here

*wipes sweat away*
Man it is hot. I cant believe Wellington is getting this kinda weather, I always thought it was reallywindy hehe. Ive been told its a bit unsual for this town though. The last few days have been sooo hot, like Palmy weather hot, all muggy with no wind! Its gross. Thought I moved away from that shit!. I shouldnt complain though as before you know it, it will be winter and will suck big time then what im used to. So glad we have a nice place though, that when winter comes and will be all nice and warm.
We got sky installed yesterday yay. Finally we have tv. We had to get it installed in order to get normal tele, But we got the channels like discovery n stuff and movies. Works out good price too as ya do it through telecom. Ive been soo tired to watch anything yet though as such.
Work has been going good. The boss wasnt there again today but I get on really well with the head teacher of the over twos. Its cool we have chats and bring together our ideas etc. Today she told me that I use my initiative more then others do on the job and im very efficent. She said that was good for a young person like me too, which I dont get quite what she ment, maybe young people dont have initiative and stuff?? I dunno.? Shes prob bout early 40's id say but dont look that at all, and her daughter who is 19 is due to give birth anyday!
So glad your having a good time Heather appart from the ass things that happend. Hope on the rest of your journey you encounter much better people then that.
Hope you guys all had a good time at the cafe with silk cake if you went.
Well im off to blob and then dinner. We are all having takeout by the sounds since James had a shit day at work. Then im going to pack my bags for this weekend since we are leaving straight after work tommorw.
Well if im not on here before then take care and have a good one :)

No comments: