Monday, February 05, 2007

Lovely day again















My new shoes to wear for the wedding :)
*loves*




















The necklace & earrings for wedding (sorry pic sucks)

~~Well yay as you can see uploading of photos decided to work on me finally. Dunno what was happening.
Yay for sunny days again. The weather has been good lately and hot too. Though im told its a lil unusual for Wellington and am dreading the cold and windy winters :(

~~Today was such a nice day. We put on a bbq lunch. This morning I organised nibbles with pineapple, orange, grapes and blueberrys. I also done a cheese and cracker plate with tomato, cucumber and carrots and hummus. Made a salad and also cheated and got some potato salad and coleslaw from supermarket:P I invitied a couple of mates who already live here. They came with their partners and an ex work mate from Palmy was down for the day so she came with a friend and her 2 year old son. James had a mate over too. He got bbq cooking duty hehe ... and done a bloody good job, just may have to keep him on :P
Everyone ate lots and got on great. It was good catching up with my mate I hadnt seen in two years and it turns out she lives around the corner from me yet she is moving to the hutt soon:(It was also cool as they guys all talked and played xbox when us girlies were babbling hehe. My workmates son loved wondering around the place trying to find things to play with like soft toys in my room and a small bike which he pushed around making noises hehe.
So I have had a good day off (thanks waitangi day lol, damn you not been a long weekend though!)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Pretty new shoes - I like the sparklyness!

Shandi said...

~~i know cool huh? Im wearing a black knee length halter neck dress to go with

Shandi said...

~~ill try get some piccies at the wedding