Sunday, February 25, 2007

omg my ass n legs!

Right thought Id do a quick entry before rolling into bed very early and watching tele till i fall asleep. I am totally nakered today for sure. ...
This lil girl got off her ass when she got home from work and went for a WALK!! omg did it kill me or what, so not used to these hills. Only went for half an hour that was enough. I felt like I had played a whole netball game playing centre thats how buggerd I was. Im so unfit!. My ass and legs were burning lol. and i have a headache now though i was sorta getting one this avo anyway
Now all I need to do is keep this up on a regular basis, hrmm whose wishing to place bets to see how long it lasts haha..
anyhow must go take some nurofen then lay in bed.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Whoa, a whole game as centre? Holy crap!

It does get easier so stick with it! Ryan can finally get to the park without panting and whinging now, but it took a fair while (few weeks).

Anonymous said...

If you are that unfit you probably shouldn't do hills yet, to get yourself fit you are meant to work up to hills (OMG I remember something from going to the gym lol) otherwise you are likely to just hurt yourself and that ain't cool.

Shandi said...

~~Heather: yeh i know it will get easier
~~Stacey: umm im surround by hills its welly!!!!