Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cuba St and Pinatas

Went to the cuba street carnival last night to see the parade. It was ok, but I expected better from what people had told me. The music some of the people played was awesome though, and the costumes looked like they would of taken a lot of work to make. I tried to take photos but couldnt see much to get any good ones!

Today we went into Jville town which isnt far at all from us. I got a 99% fat free yoghurt smoothie drink (since im going to try so hard now to eat good and loose weight after my depressing weigh in yesterday on our new scales) Yeh I know some of you would say psshh you are fine...but when you jump on some scales that you havent done in say 6mnths lil more and see what weight you have go to its like ahh, and ya feel kinda blah and depressed!
We went into the hutt today for a bit of window shopping really, oh and the games shop. Scott has been going on about this game called viva pinata. He reckoned I would like it from what he has heard. So we got it. I got home and done some stuff that needed doing and then played..He was so right it is a hard case game. Its more of a girly/kid kinda game where you have to make a garden and make it all pretty etc then all these pinatas come into live cause they like it. you get to name them, build them houses and make them mate hehe. funny as shit. so i had fun for couple of hours this avo playing it.
Made sausage dish for dinner tonight with rice was yum. and then chilled for a bit.
Time for bed soon...

5 comments:

Daisy said...

That's totally random, I swear I wrote a comment on this already yet there isnt one here!

I love to make my own banana, natural yoghurt and milk smoothies. Sometimes I add a touch of artifical sweetner if the banana isnt super ripe. I also do a peach one and in season, mango! I actually dont like mango but I like mango smoothies. Much like I hate dates but love date muffins!

Kelly said...

Ooo that game sounds cool! Is it for PC or for x-box/playstation/wii?

Shandi said...

~~Heather: that is random, yeh i think im like you i havent actually tasted mangos properly one we did i think was over ripe and was yuck but yeh my smoothie was a mango one. and i cant stand dates but the lady at work made date loaf for the kids and it was yummy
~~Penny: its on the x-box 360, when i get lots of cool pinatas i can go online and play with other ppl and swap them etc lol

Quaver said...

They had a carnivale type thing here too. The only reason I didnt enjoy it was because I had teh worst stomach ache ever at the time lol

Quaver said...

And my brother reckons bananas overpower everything else. One of my brothers got a blender, and they have been going hard core with it ever since. Said they would never put banana in it again LOL