Friday, February 23, 2007

Here ya go...

1. I've come to realize that my ex...is very much a good friend whom should of being from the start instead of having a relationship

2. I am listening to... Pink

3. I talk... when I feel comfortable around people

4. I love... Friends, family, partner,,mmmm and chocolate :P

5. My best friends... are the ones I treasure and hope stay great friends

7. I lost... my manicure set damnit in my travels...
.
8. I hate it when people...dont make an effort, cold hearted and not caring-treat ppl like shite

9. Love is...everywhere

10. Marriage is... not something everyone does

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking... what they are going to have for dinner?

12. I'll always be... ME, shy, caring and unique

13. I have a crush on... Johnny Depp mmmm oo and the prison break dude mmmm

14. The last time I cried was because... stress from my old job and when i told that boss im leaving!

15. My cell phone... is a vodafone one yay

16. When I wake up in the morning... I think do i really have to get up?

17. Before I go to sleep at night... I do my face (moisturisor etc), watch tele, chat to scott, cuddles etc

18. Right now I am thinking about... how depressed I am bout my weight :S

19. Babies are... very cute and great when you get to give them back at the end of the day!

20. I get on myspace... never have

21. Today I...went shopping with scott into porirua to get some bathroom scales, bad move that was lol

22. Tonight I will... mabye go into central to the carnival that is on

23. Soon I will... go and put new sheets and duvet cover on the bed

24. I really want.... to wake up and my teacher registration is done and my body is lean and tonned :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

That was fun to read lol.

I really like Pink's music! Coincidentally, she and I got married on the exact same day lol.

I am old enough to have a crush on Johnny Depp when he was popular the first time around lol. 21 JUMP ST baby!

Shandi said...

~~oo how cool :)
~~Yeh he is very cool at hooott hehe. I have a calender all with him in it mmm :P
~~hope you are impressed with my two entries today miss :P

Anonymous said...

2 entries in one day is impressive! I'm struggling for the motivation to do my weekly one lol

Quaver said...

Nope, Mr Depp does nothing for me haha

Hurrah for Vodaphone, glad to see some stayed clear of Telescum lol