Friday, February 23, 2007

Start to the weekend

Had a pretty good night last night...
I was ment to have picnic at work with parents, staff and kiddies as a way to get to know each other and welcome those that are new. but the weather had been shit all day so my boss cancelled it. Pitty though as it actually could have happened, it cleared up!! ahh well.. It was nice to come home and blob a bit, have a shower and then cook dinner.
After dinner we actually went out and mingled with a couple we have meet down here. They invited us to watch the rugby at their house with a few of their friends. Now we are so not into rugby, i used to be but not really now, and scott hasnt watched a game since he was like 5 or somehting lol. but it was cool to get to know some other people here in this town. Turned out to be quite a good night. No one was into seriously quiet and watch rugby. We all chatted as well as watching and trying to catch her bird to put in the cage.
Their place is like a zoo lol. Poor scott had to take some hayfever stuff before we went as he knew they had a cat and dog! Turns out they have two cats, a lil puppy its soo cute, cant remember the sort but it doesnt grow too big. and a crazy bird that flies around inside and lands on ya lol Gosh it took me a while to get used to that thing, at one time i didnt want it on my anymore so i tried to get it off, damn thing bit me the bitch lol.
The puppy was so cute, He spent most of the time on my knee snoozing while i rubbed his head hehe. His name is Chester :P
Got home and was so tired so went to bed, didnt take long to crash out!
This morning I am going to do the general things like tidy, washing etc. Then i think we are off to the Hutt to go shopping, well more like I want to go to the farmers sale as i see they have some cool as bathroom scales half price!! and i want some! Hopefully it will be a start to my loosing weight and getting fit, will actally motivate me...i hope hehe.

1 comment:

Heather said...

When I see piccies of you, I dont actually think of you who needs to lose weight!

I didnt notice you'd done two entries until you mentioned it in your comments on the recent entry! Just as well you did or I would have missed it lol.