Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Still here

Yess Heather Im still alive :P
I have just been extreamly tired these past few days. Mostly I have come home and showered made sure ive got dinner all sorted and blobbed for al bit nearly falling asleep. I then cook dinner, clean up and usually im in bed watching tele that I fall asleep too lol. I guess im just still getting used to the 7am starts at work. My body has this week told me eww dont like lol. Think im going to have to pop a few boroccas lol

The last few days i havent really been up to much, just as ive already said.
Had our first inspection of the house which just involves the property manager coming in and seeing if things are all intact etc. No probs so yay.

I need to get my hair cut and coloured again bad, have to wait for a bit of pay to come through first hopefully around my birthday in March i will treat myself :)
Ive been looking at things for Stacey too when bubs is born, found this cute as site but shit its expensive. they have cool lil wraps to put bubs in, i really wanna save up and get her one. Apparently I am cute sometimes according to Stacey when i told her this :)

Ooo and Heather I think we are going to get one of those coupon book things. Some lady at Scotts work is selling them. Will be cool as it will give us an idea of things around the place to see and do.

anyways Ciao

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are cute! :)

Heather said...

Funny you should say that, my friend Cherie is designing a website that links to really cool and unusual things to buy for kidlets! The more subscriptions she gets the more funding via advertising so I'll send you all to her site when it's functioning (well it is, but not the subscription part).

Glad to see an entry, that 'weekend is almost over' thing was getting tiring lol. :P

Make sure you get the book that starts in July and runs til June next year! I use mine all the time and especially if we go out with friends, we can make back the money we spend on it in one meal! Say there were six of you, you can use two cards together and get a big discount off meals!

Shandi said...

~~Stacey: hehe *blushes*
~~Heathe: yeh i think scott said they not out yet the books so maybe it is for july not sure? wow thats cool im looking forward to discounted things hehe

Shandi said...

Grr im missed 'r' off you name heather, sorry :P damn not checking before posting