Thursday, March 29, 2007

Normal week

Nothing much to report. Im not sick yay, though my throat has been feeling a lil itch today :( *fingers crossed dont want it*
Work this week has been good and a bit busier. Had two new bubs start on Monday. One is like nearly 5months he is so cool such a character and has a funny laugh on him. The other is russian and is nearly two. He is quite sweet.
Ive really been coming home from work this week where I lax out, do dinner, clean up then sleep! Today after work we went to the Hutt to pickup the fish salt and finally get my sunglasses as my late bday pressie from scott yay. They are flash and will be so good for driving. they are kinda a lil big for my face then what in used to but thats ok.
Yay i have my friend from Palmy come saturday to stay and catch up. No doubt there will be some drinking done that night and a few sore heads the next day lol. Scott has his mate from taranaki staying too so thats good, someone to keep him entertained while us girlys gossip and shop etc.
Well its a lazy dinner tonight, sausage rolls with gbread some egg and prob salad since im soooo stuffed. By thursday it feels like a damn friday!!!
.... Laters

2 comments:

Heather said...

My laptop died half way through me reading your entry and then we went out so I read half at 7pm and half at 11pm lol.

Your evenings sound like mine, so much routine...cook tea, walk dog, sleep lol.

Have a great weekend, we are going to puppetry of the penis so I cant wait for Saturday night lol!

Anonymous said...

Yeah your evenings sound like mine too.. get home, lax out, eat, lax out and die in bed lol. Yay for friday today and at least the next 2 weeks are short weeks!