Sunday, April 01, 2007

weekend happenings

Had a pretty good weekend. Scotts mate turned up on Saturday from Taranaki to stay. Every year I have known him he has been so sweet and got me a birthday pressie. He got me this book called 'Next by Michael Crichton' its bout some genetic stuff looks very weird but interesting. Will have to read it once im fnished my other from the library if i get there lol.
I had my mate from Palmy come see me and have some drinkies with me on Saturday night. She brought her mate from the Hutt since she was staying there. Was a cool night with drunken gossip lol.
Sunday just chilled around. Went to the Hutt to meet my mate for lunch. Had a bloody nice Kebab best Ive had in ages!!!yummy chicken with all vegies and garlic mayo mmmm.
Hope ya got my card miss stacey should get it tommrow (tues) if ya havent...

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so jealous-I wish I could have a drunken gossip night lol.

Where did you get your nice kebab?

Shandi said...

~~hehe yeh it was fun. umm i cant remember the name of the kebab place but it was in the hutt in the wesfield shopping complex. It was sooo good i want one now lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shandi :)