Saturday, April 14, 2007

Damn bugs

I couldnt eat all my dinner last night. My tummy was feeling all tight and sore. Just managed to get into bed as it felt like i need to throw up. Got in bed didnt even get to sleep and had to run to the bathroom. At first i got so disorientated cause i got up so fast in the dark and ran towards the door. i ended up smashing into the wardrobe lol. Made it to the loo big spew. got back in bed felt a bit better then need to go the other end grrr. damn bug. Scott thinks i could have got food poisioning from lunch yesterday in palmy. can you get food poisioning on just vegies? as i ate everything scott did yesterday appart from lunch. Its either that or that stupid bug that goes around. Today i still feel eww. tried to eat some toast for breakie but my tummy is feeling eww again now. so i havent eaten anything since just trying to get my fluids up. I hate feeling like this totally!! it sucks
So thats my weekend so dont want to go to work tommrow infact if i still dont feel right i shouldnt huh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty hard to get food poisoning from just veges, it's usually a dressing or something like that that gives ya food poisioning

Shandi said...

~~hrmm ok well it had some kind of dressing with the vegies not sure what it was though

Heather said...

It could be that they chopped the vegies with a knife used on raw chicken or something? If it's food poisoning I usually do those gross smelling burps (like rotten eggs).

Hope you feel better soon chick!