Sunday, April 15, 2007

Day at home

Stayed home from work today to make sure I was all better. Glad I did actually as all today I felt totally shattered like I had no energy or sleep. I still felt a lil blah but managed to eat a bit of food.
Kept up fluids lots and just lazed around at home.
Took Scott to the doctors to see if he could go back to work end of the week. Hes got till next Monday off as some days its still quite stiff and sore and he cant type with two hands as yet.
He got hold of the bike shop today. They reckon its at least $15,000 worth of damage. We were like HOLY!!! So it will prob be a right off and the insurance company should have it sorted by end of the week.
Well work tommrow hope I have the energy back and that it is a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only $15k of damage.. lol