Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yay for friday

I just had a good catch up on Heathers blog so much to read hehe. I done the tests she had. for my fine I got $280 lol....and i am 'Spongebob' wooohooo hehe.
Anyways yay for friday. Im sooo shattered. I went to pick up Scott after work from the bike shop where he was getting a new helmet and jacket so that was pretty cool. that bit sorted now he just needs to get the bike tommrow:)
Well i am going to organise some stuff tonight and do some baking as it is Stacey's baby shower tommrow! It should be heaps and heaps of fun :) Then i will relax and have an early night as i will get woken up really really early as the bois plan to leave at 7am to go to taranaki!!!
HOpe you all have a good weekend, chat soon

Au Revoir

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh yay, dont forget to take a photo of her and Richard and bump (Jordan?) for us! :D

Lol, if you had lots to read, how long had it been since you dropped by, I thought you popped in most days? I just posted some cute photos but it wont let me get into my own journal to check the entry for typos!

Shandi said...

~~yeh i do most days there was a day i didnt and when i checked again i was like wow 3 new entries hehe.