Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yesterdays maddness

Well yesterday started off a bit of a nightmare. I started my car which took a bit to warm up then it usually does so i was like hrmm. Then i noticed the battery light stayed on. I reved it a bit to see if it would go off..nope.
Scott and James were on their way to the Naki to get a new bike to bring back so i had to ring them on mobile to see what it was. James rung his work up to say id be coming down. Bad news its my alternater. They said i would definately not be able to go to Palmy as id crap out somewhere. Damn i was like great no baby shower for me which ive half organised.

Got home rung Bronnie to tell her the bad news. She rung back saying they would come and pick me up and take me to Palmy. Man that was so nice of them. I got to see her cute bub too. We got there five mins late but that was ok. I just whipped up my food and we put out what we already had done. Then we got started. I had bit of a headache which sucked though made me feel blah but i got through. I think it was just prob from stressing bout my car and how to get up then actually rushing around, getting hot in the car etc.
But yeh it was a good avo funny as. It is defin hard to suck water out of a lil $2 shop bottle. A baby would starve big time if they had to do it. I was pissing myself laughing too much at Staceys mum doing it that i couldnt do mine to begin with lol.
I won a prize with bronnies game guessing what pressies stacey got as i was first to get a line.
Bronnies baby was cute getting all excited about the balloons, Bec's baby was so cute after his feed he looked so drunk lol. so totally forgot about photos though which was a bummer!

Was a good avo. I was lucky to get back to Wellington as Scott and James came through Palmy to get me. I had to help get the bike off the trailor as well as a neighbour was very hard too ages wasnt easy as his bike like weighs over 200kg!!
We finished the day with Hells pizza for dinner where we all passed out and slept well.
This morning I took my car down to James's work so i could get a car to borrow until mine is fixed. plus we needed to get battery charger for scotts bike as last night we turned it on so it was out of gear to get off a bit better and i think we drained battery cause of the lights been on etc.

Right today i should really do some teacher reg stuff, at the mo i cant be bothered, hrmm think i need some food first!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Random, I read this yesterday and today I was surprised I hadnt commented.

You guys are having a few vehicle issues of late huh lol.

Did Scott and James bring you home, I hope Bronnie didnt have to drive you back again! It was so sweet of her to come get you!

Shandi said...

~~Yeh i know tell me bout it, car all fixed now though yay.
Yeh the bois picked me up on their way back which was nice. Yeh i sent her a thankyou card and some $$ for petrol since i forgot to give to her on the day