Friday, June 01, 2007

Yeh I know...Slack

Yeh ok I know I have been slack. Guess hasn't been that much to report.

Hrmm well. Last weekend I had friends over for a dvd night. I hadnt seen one of them in like 7years!! It was good. Watched John Tucker must die. A comedy about a guy who was seeing like 3 girls at once and they found out so decided to make his life hell. We had Nacho Libre which Scott and I watched the next day. It wasnt that great. I actually fell asleep during it lol.

During the week Ive had work as usual. Its busy as with 3 new babies starting basically the same time. Proving quite a challenge. Especially with one boy who has never slept in a cot before as mummy and daddy put him in a pram in the day to rock him and then at night in his bed. Man that is sooo wrong. They did it as they didnt like to hear him cry. I mean wheres the intimacy and own time they get in bed?? They know they've done wrong and have tried to start him in his own cot.!!!!

Scott bought a fish tank on trademe which we picked up from Porirua on Tuesday. It holds 400L double mine. He wants it for a project to do which will look awesome set up. Since we have had practice with the one we got now we sorta know how to make it look better and ways around things etc. Trademe is good but evil lol. I got a handbag and top from it too. Im still waiting for them in the mail which prob wont be till Tuesday after the long weekend.

We have had problems with our lil Dragonet Fish not eating :( When Scott researched he found they die easily. But when talking to the guy at the fish shop he said that was only in America. He since found out that he prob will die. He eats live stuff you see and our stuff is frozen. Apparently he will eat it but we have tried to make a lil food trap for him to go into and eat. Problem is he not that intersted in going in it, totally avoids it. Ahh well we will keep trying. Fingers crossed he doesnt die as he is really cool.

Today we had lots to do. Scott wanted to price up wood to build a cabniet for the new tank to go on. Its not possible we found out for what he wants and it will totally lean or slack hard out with the heavy weight on top. so for now we got two massive planks of wood for it to sit on and later Scott will prob build around a steel frame we have to make cupboards etc, make it look cool. We also went to the fish shop yet again to start getting supplies for the new tank. I also am thinking bout getting a lil one so I can have seahorses hehe. My gosh soon our house will be full with sea creatures lol. Its fun though. A good hobbie which I never get sick of looking at. Cleanning the tank can be a drag sometime but ahh well would be the same as having to take a dog for a walk or something.

I also checked out spotlight. And finally got a couple of cross-stitches. Now I just need to sit down and remember how to do it lol.i One is a tiger which will look really really cool. Another I may give as a pressie its just a cool bear thing. Oh and we saw Pinatas at spotlight too that you can acutally buy and full up with sweets lol. HOw cool huh. Im thinking it would be cool to have a pinata party lol. At first I thought you could buy a kit to make them yaself but ya cant. Was so tempted to get one as had 50% off.

Once we got home today it ended up been later then we thought so it was kfc for lunch damnit lol. I then fully did my cleanning hard out and also my tank.
Oh and this morn I made Strawberry Margarita slushy and put it in the freezer. HOpefully in couple more hours it be ready mmmm. Having a mate come over later to catch up so prob have a couple with her and watch a movie or something.

So there is my update anyways. Nothing too much really.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Just so you know, I wanted pet seahorses...they eat live food only (baby shrimp I think) and you have to feed them four freakin times a day or something! Once we researched it we decided against it lol.