Saturday, February 03, 2007

good weekend

Had a good weekend. On saturday i spent time doing weekly things such as cleanning and washing. I then managed to get in and tidy the garage finally and also sort through the last of the boxes in the spare room.
James attacked the garden what a good house bitch hehe. I tried to pull out some weeds which i realised were kinda hard to do (growing in cracks of concrete)

Today i blobbed out a bit in the morning i then went shopping in jville. got myself some shoes and necklace and earrings for a wedding we got next weekend. Also got my mummy a dvd for her bday which is soon and i found the first season of prison break on dvd yeh i luv that show.. mmm so hot ;) found scott a dvd too which i surprised him with. This afternoon when i got back i enjoyed the sun. didnt stay out too long though but enough to read a magazine. i also cleanned my fishes home which i think they luved lol had one nibble at me while my hand was in there hehe.
also had a squiz on trademe looking at draws and things for stacey:)

grr was gonna put up photos of my shoes and necklace etc but for some reason wont upload them.anyone else having probs??
will post them up soon as can

No comments: