Monday, March 12, 2007

26 Tommrow :S

Another year older tommorw (14th). Will be 26. Kinda depressing really lol. Man has the year flown by.
Dunno what will happen on my birthday appart from work, who knows I could get a surprise, I could not?? Im not too fussed but I at least like my close friends to remember and family hehe.
On Saturday night I have planned for my old school buddies and their partners to join Scott and myself for dinner somewhere. Not sure where yet, was thinking of something Thai, but I have just rung the place I have heard is really really good and they dont take reservations?? Whats with that?? So I will get hold of my friends and see what they want to do.

I am shattered as usual and its only Tuesday, mind you it was wet all day today so that ment inside all day. The day dragged lots!! And at 6pm I have a two hour staff meeting to go to, joy!! :(

Well its bout 5pm I better go and do some things I needa do and have a shower before this stupid meeting!!

Have a good one...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :)

Heather said...

Lol 26 is an awesome age, maybe this year will be a really amazing one for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Shanni!