Saturday, March 10, 2007

Gorgeous sun and Hannibal Rising

Another weekend nearly over yet again!!
Yesterday was great, I had the most relaxing day ever. All I did was washing (as I had cleanned the house friday night so I had all weekend free). Scott and I then went and picked up a mate where we had some lunch in the sun and then sat sunbathing at our place while chatting and listening to music. It was such a good afternoon of pure relaxing with great company:) I got a lil pink but not too bad phew hehe.

Last night Scott and I went and grabbed a bite to eat in central. We went to this place called Satay Noodle, they had lots of rice and noodle dishes etc.
We then went to the movies to see Hannibal Rising, finally!!! It was quite a good movie, so wasnt what I expected but then all the other moives of it have their own style as did this one. The actor who was evil played his part so well, was great :) Yeh ok I know im sick for liking all those evil, scarey, gory, horror type movies lol.
We were so shatterd afterwards we went home to bed. We did get invited out but we decided to flag that.

Today I need to do some stuff for work and then we maybe going to the beach not sure yet. Then later on we are catching up with Scotts nana who is in town and have dinner with her.
I was looking forward to going for a ride on Scotts bike, have finally plucked up some courage to go on it down here and I even got some jeans i can wear on it. but noooo cant go :( as Scott is very sore on his upper body from the gym. He says he owes me big time ;) ;) that he does. Maybe i will make him take me out on my birthday next week?? hrmm thats an idea

4 comments:

Heather said...

OMG, you went to the satay noodle house!?!?! That's only my favourite fast food place in NZ! There is one there, one in Hammy and one in Palmy too (though it has changed names, the food hasnt changed). You should try the chicken rice noodle soup and the satay chicken burger next time-yuuuuum! I usually have at least three of those burgers when in NZ if I can lol. Chrissy loves them too!

Sounds like you've had a nice weekend!

Heather said...

BTW, when is your birthday coz Ryan's is next week too! He is March 15th.

Shandi said...

~~hehe cool i will do next time we go
My birthday is on the 14th March :)

Quaver said...

Omg, Satay Noodle House is my fav too! LOL