Thursday, March 08, 2007

Usual week

Been a usual week, work, sleep, work, sleep hehe. Have kept up my walks so far yayies:)
Scott has joined a gym, i have yet to go a suss it out, it sounds really good by what he said and phamplets he brought home. Its in Porirua, not too far away!
I have booked myself in for a haircut and colour in a couple of weeks yay. Dunno what to get yet. Wanted it like next week as a birthday treat but they are fully booked so the following week will have to do! Hopefully they do a good job and exactly what i want when i decide on the day.
Went shopping after work today, got myself pair of jeans, a cardy and zip up hooded polo fleece from good ol Glassons. Intended on jeans only but ya know how it goes :P Want to get myself a nice going out top but another day.
This month is flying by too, pretty scarey, years go fast these days.

Well im off, totally shatterd. TGIF for sure.!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lol at buying winter clothes! I dont think I'll need to bother for quite some time.

Yay for haircut! I am getting mine done on Tuesday, I think I'm gonna add a raspberry tone to my hair this time (mixed half in half with chocolate brown).

Yeah time is going so fast this year! I had to have a flu jab today-doh!

Anonymous said...

I wanna go winter clothes shopping - even though we don't have the $$ lol - but I'm scared of buying something and not fitting it in a months time!

Shandi said...

~~Heather eww flu jab, have never got those as im scared of how my body will react, since hearing so many stories
~~Stacey, miss going shopping wiht you! will have to come up sometime for a day:)

Anonymous said...

Yes I miss having a shopping buddy as well. I would come down to wellys but I can't see myself enjoying sitting in a car for a few hours!